v2.6 of the Argon firmware is now available.
In order to install this firmware version, users must upgrade their copy of the MODALapp to 2.7.6 or later.
Please try to avoid connecting via a hub as this may not allow data to be sent correctly.
Once updated, please power cycle the Argon or choose refresh from the menu in the app.
If you are running a MacOS lower than 10.14 such as High Sierra, you wont be able to update the Argon firmware. More information on this here. Windows users will need to run Windows 10 or 11.
What is new in v2.6?
- Added 12 new Wavetable Banks (60 new waveforms)
- Added OSC2 Tune Mode control which allows OSC2 tuning to be linked to OSC1 frequency
- Fixed Tempo Synced LFO2 Rate mod assignment scaling
- Fixed edge case DSP usage issues
- Fixed modulation destinations not being cleared when setting a mod dest to ‘-’ in the app or on screen
Please also see our Quick Dive on the 12 new wavetable banks, 60 new Waveforms.