This topic covers both Original and SE versions.
There are several reasons why the SKULPT device may not be connecting to the app:
- You need to be using MODALapp version 2.0 or above. CRAFTapp will not work with SKULPT.
- SKULPT will only connect to MODALapp via USB and not via MIDI-DIN.
- Please check that you are using a working USB cable that is not power-only - test the cable with another USB device if possible.
- Avoid using powered hubs as these can sometimes not provide the correct power requirement.
- On Windows only a single application can connect to a class-compliant USB-MIDI device (such as SKULPT) at any time - please check that that SKULPT isn't connected to another application.