CRAFTsynth uses a class-compliant MIDI over USB connection, which means most operating systems will recognise it as a MIDI device without the need to install additional drivers. If you’re not seeing ‘Craft Synth’ listed as a MIDI device, check the following:
- Check to see if the device shows up on your computer, as described in the MIDI section of this manual.
- Some systems may take some time to search for any required drivers, simply wait until your operating system has finished this process.
- Check that your DAW or other software has enabled MIDI input and output to ‘Craft Synth’. This is usually found in Preferences > MIDI.
- Check that the USB cable is not faulty, and that the USB socket on your computer works properly.
- Make sure that the USB sockets are free from dust or dirt.