When you provide power to the CRAFTsynth, you should see LEDs light up. If this isn’t the case, please check the following:
- Check that all the connectors are attached properly.
- Check that there is no damage to the synth, such as bent header pins.
If powering by USB:
- Unplug and plug the USB cable back in.
- Try using a different USB cable.
- Check that you are using a USB port on the computer or powered USB hub, rather than a keyboard or a non-powered hub, which may not be able to provide enough current.
If powering with a battery pack:
- Check that the battery pack’s power switch is turned on.
- Check that the battery pack is properly connected to the battery connector on the synth and that the leads are not damaged.
- Check that the batteries are fully charged and in the correct orientation.